FICCI in collaboration with the CIPAM, Government of India is organising its first ever Virtual School on Intellectual Property Law from 26th February to 10th March 2021.
Outreach Partner- IP Assisto
Key Features of Virtual School
- Joint Certificate from FICCI, CIPAM and DPIIT
- Constant Learning about different concepts of Intellectual Property
- Non-Stop 15 days constant IP knowledge
- 45 Sessions covering sessions on most practical IP topics on Trademark, Patents, Copyrights, Trade Secrets, Geographical Indications, AI and IP and much more.
The registration fee for the virtual school is INR 999/- only
- Students interested in improving their knowledge base in the Intellectual Law Field will be able to increase their horizon by discussing the current trending topics in the field.
- Free enrolment into the upcoming Virtual School Inaugural Quiz for all the registrants of the Virtual School.
- The students will gain the opportunity of learning from prominent industry experts in the field of Intellectual Property Law.
- The Virtual School will allow students to interact and study about the latest concepts in the field of IP with great comfort and flexibility of their home.
- The Virtual School shall help students to attain new knowledge and skills that can supplement or complement their grasp on the field of IP.
- As the Virtual School aims to attract students from different parts of the nation, who bring different perspectives, it is indeed a good opportunity with regard to expansion of networks among the student fraternity.
- The Virtual format is cost-efficient and helps in creating awareness and expands world view in the field of IP Law.
- All participants will be made a part of a closed group of IP stakeholders where they can get involved in discussions on IP, exchange information, be about opportunities in the IP sector, and connect with relevant peers as a part of their journey in the IP industry.
- In case a participant misses an opportunity to attend a live session, a recording of the session shall be provided to him/her.
*Joining Link: https://www.letslearnlaw.com/ficci-virtual-school/
Note* : Mention IP Assisto in reference