ABOUT IP ASSISTO
IP Assisto is a center committed to disseminate awareness and carry out research to contribute towards a robust Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) regime in India. The Centre encourages creativity and innovation among people which would eventually lead to a generation of Intellectual Property (IP). The vision of the center will be accomplished by providing support and guidance to each and every person in need of protecting their invention and creations. The center will familiarize all stakeholders with the importance of Intellectual Property laws in today’s technology-driven society and provide them a platform for interaction.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
In its drive to champion Intellectual Property Rights, IP Assisto is organizing the conference on “Emerging Trends in Intellectual Property Rights” to bring individuals of similar mindsets together and discuss the implications of these trends in IPR as we know it.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are inviting students, academicians, researchers and all from the legal fraternities and various other inter disciplines to come forward and present the paper on the given sub-themes
- Patent Pooling and Patent trolling
- Role of IPR in the Sports field
- Role of IP for SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- IP Protection of Computer Related Inventions (CRI) around the Globe
- The role played by IPR in art and fashion technology
- IPR in cyberspace
- Cultural appropriation and its IP implications
- Copyright issues in the technological world
- Compulsory licensing in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and IPR
- Data Privacy and Security in IPR
- IP Licensing and Technology Transfers
- IP & Antitrust laws
- ADR and IPR
- 3D print and IPR
- IPR issues in broadcasting such as OTT, Youtube, etc.
- Outer Space/aerospace and IPR
- Traditional Knowledge and IPR
Faculty members, Research scholars, professionals and students are eligible to participate.
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The author(s)/researcher(s) have to submit the abstract by 16th May 2021.
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should include the Title of the Paper, Keywords, the Presenter’s Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Mailing Address, Contact Number and E- mail ID.
- The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing in justified alignment.
- All submissions should be uploaded in .doc/.docx format only.
- The abstract shall be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
Intimation for acceptance/improvisation will be provided within 2-3 working days from the last date of the submission of abstract.
- FULL PAPER
The full paper must be submitted by 20th May 2021.
- The length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be 3000-8000 words. The paper should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. Headings to be in bold with font size 14.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing. The margin of 1 inch on all sides must be maintained throughout the paper.
- Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition shall be strictly followed for Footnoting and referencing.
- The Full Paper should be submitted upon selection of Abstract and shall be submitted through Google Form (The link will be shared via E-mail to selected Abstracts) along with the certificate of originality duly filled by the presenter(s). All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- The title of the manuscript shall be followed by Name of the author(s), the Name of the University/Institution, and the E-mail address.
The organizers reserve the right to reject entries that do not conform to the aforesaid rules.
PAPER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
For a successful and productive conference, all presenters should adhere to the following guidelines:
- PowerPoint Presentation (PPT) is encouraged for presentation at the conference. If giving power Point Presentation (PPT), presenter(s) should save their presentation in .pdf or .ppt format and present it through the screen sharing mode.
- All presentations are to be in English. The presenter(s) should be able to understand and respond to audience questions in English.
- Presentations should be of 8-10 minutes which shall be inclusive of 3 minutes for questions. Participants need to join the session 15 minutes before it begins and be well prepared with the presentation. Any unnecessary delay on part of the participant might lead to disqualification.
- It is suggested for presenter(s)/ attendee(s) to dress professionally.
|Last date for Registration||16-05-2021|
|Last date for Abstract Submission||16-05-2021|
|Last date for Full Paper Submission||20-05-2021|
Notification of Acceptance/Improvisation: Within five working days of the submission of abstract/paper.
NO REGISTRATION FEE
All registrations must take place through the registration link provided below:
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/WH39FuzTm8mTLDzE6
For more details, visit: http://ipassisto.com/
For any query, write to us at email@example.com
Ms. Swati Kaushal
Ms. Abhavya Rabra- +91 6260478834
Student Co- Convenor:
Mr. Aakansh Prakash- +91 8860734215
Connect with us on-