Type of Work:
We are looking for “to be” members in various domains. Kindly go through the domains and type of work related to various domains. The interested applicants can send their resume for the specific positions open in various domains:
1. Content creation: The student team will write short notes, summary or case comment of IPR Cases, create posters on numerous foci related to IPR laws and.
2. Research and Development & Legal team / Litigation: The student team will have to conduct extensive research which will help in filing patents, copyrights, etc. and also File patents, copyrights, trademarks, etc.
3. Media and Marketing, Public Relations & Dramatics Team Division: The student team will promote the project and conduct various awareness drives in different areas, focus on Circulating e-posters through email, mailing-list, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter and/or Utilize official websites and social media to spread awareness about IPR amongst students and also spread awareness and educate people about IPR laws and practices in India by performing Street/Stage Plays at various events organized by Knowledge Steez.
4. Human Resource: To arrange and promote continuing education related to IPR. To promote, conduct & cooperate in the promotion or conduct of activities of a professional, educational, cultural, and social nature amongst the law students.
Duration: One month
Interested Students should send soft copies of:
- Latest CV
- A brief Statement of Purpose (not to exceed 500 words)
Procedure of Application:
Mail your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Application for _______ (Mention the domain you are applying for).
On successful completion of the tenure of one year, the team member will be entitled to a certificate of completion and a recommendation letter (to the selected team members). The work is voluntary in nature and no remuneration will be provided for the same.
Other benefits include:
- Attending events of Knowledge Steez/ Knowledge Steez Centre for Intellectual Property Rights and other events we are associated with.
- Training/ Assistance in Scholarships/ International Conferences.
- Opportunity to meet distinguished personalities of the field.
- Chance to appear in patent filing forums.
- Free training on filing patents, copyrights, trademarks.
Contact for further details:
Madhav Singh Bagga or S.Ravi
Deadline for Applying: 25th March, 2020.