About IP Assisto: IP Assisto is a centre committed to disseminate awareness and promote IPR in India. The centre encourages creativity and innovation intending to generate and protect Intellectual Property Rights. The aforementioned vision will be accomplished by providing support and guidance to every person in need of protecting their invention and creations. The centre will familiarize all stakeholders with the importance of Intellectual Property laws in today’s technology-driven society and provide them with a platform for interaction. IP Assisto is a unit of Knowledge steez EduHub (LLP AAM 8237).
We are inviting applications to join the IP Assisto team in the domain of Research and Development.
The tasks during the tenure will include:
- To write short articles, summaries or case commentaries of IPR cases, create posters on numerous foci related to IPR laws etc.
- To conduct extensive research which will help in filing patents, copyrights, etc. and also in achieving the goals and objectives of the organization.
- File patents, copyrights, trademarks, etc if required.
Tenure: 6 Months (may be extended based on performance)
The procedure of Application:
Interested Students shall mail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Application for Research and Development’:
- Latest Curriculum Vitae
- A Brief Statement of Purpose (not to exceed 500 words)
On successful completion of the tenure of 6 months, the team member will be entitled to a certificate of completion (to the selected team members). The work is voluntary in nature and no remuneration will be provided for the same.
Other Benefits Include:
- Letter of Recommendation (based on performance).
- Chance to get your article published on the official website of IP Assisto.
- Opportunity to attend events by IP Assisto during the tenure.
- Opportunity to meet distinguished personalities of the field.
- Opportunity to become Core Member of Team IP Assisto
Connect with us on-