About the Organization: IP Assisto is a centre committed to disseminate awareness and carry out research to contribute towards robust Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) regime in India. The Centre encourages creativity and innovation among people which would eventually lead to a generation of Intellectual Property (IP). The vision of the centre will be accomplished by providing support and guidance to each and every person in need of protecting their invention and creations. The centre will familiarize all stakeholders with the importance of Intellectual Property laws in today’s technology-driven society and provide them a platform for interaction.
About the Work: The editorial team of IP Assisto will continue its tradition of fostering high-quality research in the field of Intellectual Property regimes. The editors will be responsible for leading the editorial team, managing and administering the content development for the IP Assisto website in the form of articles, case commentaries and other research-based projects.
We seek editors who are expected to be:
- Passionate about the subject matter i.e. Intellectual Property, its legal policies and other related paraphernalia with a broad and expanding scope of their knowledge.
- Must be adept with varied formats of writing techniques and footnoting /referencing formats such as Bluebook, Oscola, etc.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Must have a strong vocabulary.
Tenure: 4 months (May be extended based on the performance)
- Undergraduate students from the 3rd/4th/5th Year of the 5-Year Law Program or the 2nd/3rd Year of the 3-Year LLB Program.
- Final year undergraduate students from any other field apart from law such as Pharma, Engineering, etc. who have a keen interest in researching and writing on IPR can also apply.
- Post-graduation students can also apply.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
- Certificate of Editorship (on duly completion of tenure and tasks).
- Letter of Recommendation (to the selected editor only based on performance).
- Chance to get your article published on the official website of IP Assisto.
- Opportunity to attend events by IP Assisto during the tenure.
- Opportunity to meet distinguished personalities of the field.
The applicants are required to mail at [email protected] with Subject- “Application for Editor” by enclosing:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
- Atleast 2 prior published works with proof. If published online, share the URL. If published anywhere else, share specific details.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 20TH JUNE 2021
For any query, write to us at [email protected]
or, Aakansh Prakash: +91 8860734215
Connect with us on-